What's new

Kava Europe (Global Kava Exports) Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
After 2 horrible months of limbo due to the BfArM actions against us in Ireland and the absolute catastrophe in Vanuatu we have relocated to the United Kingdom and are once again operational.
Here are a few things we thought you should know:
  • Our website is now open and taking orders, but orders won't ship until Monday the 11th May.
  • Our Kava is now sold for research purposes only, this means that although we are selling the same quality Noble Kava as before, we can no longer talk to customers about consuming it.
  • We cannot discuss effects, taste, duration or benefits of Kava. We can only discuss the Acetone Test for Kava. If you email us asking about effects or taste etc then you won't receive a reply, sorry.
  • Once Kava is accepted as a food in the EU in the next few months we can sell Kava for traditional drinking purposes again.
  • Vanuatu Kava prices have increased 10 to 15% in the aftermath of Cyclone Pam. We have absorbed this price increase on the Quick Kava Powder and the price of our Hawaiian strains has remained the same as Hawaii was not affected by the cyclone but our Malekula, Pentecost and Tanna strains have increased in price by just under 10%. We hate to increase any prices but we absolutely have to at this time
  • COA (Certificate of Analysis) will be available shortly for every strain of Kava we sell so you can be assured of quality.
  • We now ship only from the UK and we no longer ship outside of Europe, below is a list of countries we ship to:
    • A
    • Albania
    • Andorra
    • Armenia
    • Austria
    • Azerbaijan
    • B
    • Belarus
    • Belgium
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
    • Bulgaria
    • C
    • Croatia
    • Cyprus
    • Czech Republic
    • D
    • Denmark
    • E
    • Estonia
    • F
    • Finland
    • France
    • G
    • Georgia
    • Germany
    • Greece
    • H
    • Hungary
    • I
    • Iceland
    • Ireland
    • Italy
    • K
    • Kazakhstan
    • Kosovo
    • L
    • Latvia
    • Liechtenstein
    • Lithuania
    • Luxembourg
    • M
    • Macedonia
    • Malta
    • Moldova
    • Monaco
    • Montenegro
    • N
    • Netherlands
    • Norway
    • P
    • Poland
    • Portugal
    • R
    • Romania
    • Russia
    • S
    • San Marino
    • Serbia
    • Slovakia
    • Slovenia
    • Spain
    • Sweden
    • Switzerland
    • T
    • Turkey
    • U
    • Ukraine
    • United Kingdom
    • V
    • Vatican City (Holy See)
    We want to thank all our customers for their patience and for simply being our customers. We also want to thank the people of Vanuatu for their wonderful plant. We will continue to support them after the destruction caused by Cyclone Pam and hope to see a more prosperous Vanuatu in the future through increasing Kava exports.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
I'm positive your customers are very grateful for the dedication you have to providing quality kava to our Kava loving members in European countries. Your hard work is appreciated, sir.

tsobok

Delighted that you're back up and running - I applaud your determination and resilience. Best of luck with your business's new phase and you can count on my support

kavajohn

Kavavavavavavav!
This is great news!
I'm fairly new to kava but I've already got my order in of Malekula Magic.
You guys haven't had the smoothest of roads but the site and kava is presented really well and is great quality.

Lets hope the restrictions are reviewed and removed soon.

yiki

Kava Enthusiast
We hate to increase any prices but we absolutely have to at this time
Absolutely no need to feel bad about this. The people of Vanuatu obviously need the extra money to rebuild.
It's good to see you're back and i love your optimism on kava becoming a food item within the EU :)

Global Kava Exports ships only to Europe? False advertising! Trade Descriptions Act!
I know, I know...lol, it's a pain in the ass. We were originally set up to export globally but the shipping costs wouldn't allow, neither would the tracking for further afield than Europe. We can get stuff to the US sometimes faster than a US vendor can, well at least we could when we shipped from Ireland, but from the UK we can't. it's slower. But the tracking just didn't work inside the States and USPS can be very...I don't want to offend anyone... but it is very unreliable with incoming international post and because it is such a massive country the packages can ping from one end of the country to another and so even though the tracking would show delivered inside the USA it might still take a week to get to the customer. The same goes for a lot of the world.

We did have customers in Africa and South America and all over but this has petered off and it is more viable for us to focus on Europe, the company name has been changed to Kava Euriope but it is still to be changed on the website etc.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Ooh, glad I found this thread! I've been trying to find out whether it would be safe for me to bring in a small amount of kava from the US while I'm visiting family in UK. I've got three small sample packets that I want to bring plus a few packages of Ozia kava candy. If I declare it at customs they'll likely take it away from me. If I get stopped and searched in the green lane but plead innocence, I'll reluctantly give up my little stash, but I'd be mortified if they fined me, or even stopped me from entering the UK. And then I'd be feeling the anxiety without my little pick-me-up!
Do you know if they're likely to do any of the above? I'm certainly willing to order from you IF you deliver to my temporary UK address.

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
Just wanted to let the fine folks at Global Kava exports know that, just in case my little stash gets conviscated, I've ordered a weeks supply of instant from you. As some nights I'll be off to the local, I think that should be enough. Will have to warn my Mom that a package is on its way for me and NOT to open it. I think she's a little too old to start indulging - or maybe not. Maybe it will mellow her out a bit. Hmmmm...........

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
So sorry, I only just saw this, if you PM me your order number I'll get some Candies added for free. We hope you have a great time in the UK!
Thanks! I THINK I've just PMd you. I "started a conversation", so I hope thats the right thing to do.

Really, Headhodge? you'd make the guy wear a tutu - for winning the best vendor award? Hey I'll wear it!

KavaDane

"Coupon code "KE10OFF" is not valid": I just tried ordering 500 g of kaolik today (July 7). When I Applied the coupon code from your news mail from June 11, I got the response "Coupon code "KE10OFF" is not valid". According to your news mail, the code should be valid until July 15. I have used the code previously without problems. Is this a technical issue with your site?

Henrik (Copenhagen)

Last edited:

Tittus

I read on your homepage that you will no longer sell kava pellets. So, that means I will have to order kava powder in the future. I wonder how to to consume this powder?
Tittus from Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.