What's new

Kava for abdomen pain relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lao

Hi. I'm not really sure where to post my questions. The forum layout is still confusing to me. Should I use questions section or a different one? Anyhow I have this question. I have gathered from suggestions on my first post that I should be looking for a heavier kava as opposed to heady, such as GHK Mahakea, or some kind of Boronguru. I have also seen Nene mentioned or Brazilian Mulunga. Well, My main problem during the day anyhow that leads me to drink just to get my work done, is the electric, crazy feeling stomach or abdomen sensations I get. It is very much the same feeling as going down a roller coaster drop, the rushing of wind through the stomach and then radiating out through the lower back. While fun on a coaster this is unbearable, as it remains for hours at a time. I have tried baths, essential oils, heating pads that I stick everywhere (easy to get overheated) exercising in the fitness room (works great while I am actually doing the exercise.) The only thing that has ever really relieved this awful sensation is benzo medication. I can't take that however, as it changes my personality drastically and I get addicted immediately. Same with narcotics. So, I'm not looking to get stoned. I am just hoping someone here can relate to the sensations I am describing and perhaps has had success with a certain type of kava? Probably a heavier kava that is good for the body but not so much the head. They are expensive, however, and I just want to know what I should be looking for before making another purchase and having it make my anxiety symptoms worse.

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I don't know anything of your condition, however if benzos work then kava will work .
I suggest nene since your not looking for alterations and this is the most benevolent kava I've ever had.

As in its the most non in your face and I've even delved through a whole bag looking for that krunk and didn't really get there. Which is good for someone like you and me honestly .

The website was confusing to me to for some reason when I joined :) but it just takes a minute. I just use new posts. And yeah if you have a question just go to the thread you mentioned :)

Status
Not open for further replies.