What's new

Kava Forums Has been moved.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
If you're seeing this, you're set. Post away.

You may see "http://162.208.48.80/forum...." in your browser bar. This is our server's ip address, soon it will go back to being www.kavaforums.com.

There are a few kinks we have to work out but for the most, and nearly all part. We're back up and running.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Looks like the Kavapedia is fine, but when I try to give you my thumbs up icon (see attachment) It doesn't let me imbed it like before. By design?? The image feature is still there but I didn't try that one yet.

Attachments

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Oh... the other thing I noticed is that somehow my avatar was changed. ::confused2::
Just kidding. I slightly remember that it was "me" that changed the avatar yesterday. :)
(I know you're working it, so I won't mess with you unless I find a legit problem) (y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Was that how they worked before? I literally have never attached anything.
An uploaded image from a PC could be left as an attachment or there was a button to display the "Full Image" and it would insert the image wherever the cursor was located.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Funny, the kava spirit only tells me one thing "GET TO THE COUCH" and usually in Arnold Schwarzenegger's voice.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Where's the members online box, with the chat, and all that? At least its not showing up on Internet explorer. windows 8.1. But everything else seems to be working great. Good job. And thanks for working so hard on it. Much love. Roaddog....