What's new

I Love Kava Friday Kava FRIDAY!!

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I love that photo! I tried to share it online with people I see in my town, but without a website of my own, I cannot share images or audio except for here on the kava forums! Last night I gave a rebrew everything I got and it soothed me. I was definitely in need. I have been having kava miracles each night, kava is a grace and has saved me from my own destruction.

Will you please reset Nakamal chat for me @The Kap'n ? Last time it didn't end up working and I kind of just went a few weeks without using the internet in general, life is different without the kava circles! I just clean and work around the house Wednesday night and try to wait till 10 to start drinking kava. We had some crazy weather, check out my pond in the back yard, it has LILYPADS and Flowers in it!!

I was thinking of you (The Kapm) when I took the photo of the Ice Kava. It was hands down the hottest week I've ever experienced in my life. Temps in the 90s, humidities sky high, and full sun. I had to take a day off to bathe cats. We ended it with several inches of rain which flooded the yard out big time. Last night my mom ran the heat lol. Okay I'm off to go visit my dad, no internet, gonna do some work with him, and relaxing, and I have a big bag of SQUANCH going with me!!! Let the world have joy! Bula!
IMG_20240625_051449.jpg IMG_20240625_030015.jpg IMG_20240623_165322.jpg IMG_20240623_165317.jpg IMG_20240620_190721.jpg IMG_20240619_184810.jpg

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
Also,.just wanna say since I know it's your profession, I make clean ice. I sanitized the trays after a soap scrub with some bleach, rinsed till squeaky, filled cold water, let it freeze, then I rinse the ice cubes before using them. I have found I don't get a taste by doing it this way!