What's new

Kava from the Philippines?

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
Hey peeps. I recently ran into a guy at work who said his buddy had opened up a Kava bar off the beach nearby. I asked him where he got his Kava and he said the Philippines. How good is their Kava? I've never heard of anything coming from there?
Anybody? Thanx.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
Hey peeps. I recently ran into a guy at work who said his buddy had opened up a Kava bar off the beach nearby. I asked him where he got his Kava and he said the Philippines. How good is their Kava? I've never heard of anything coming from there?
Anybody? Thanx.
It's likely at the current time whoever is selling from the Philippines is reselling kava that was purchased from one of the other south pacific countries. HOWEVER, I've personally seen pictures of kava growing in the Philippines, so it's only a matter of time until this is a reality there too.

Tumarumaru

Gunga la Gunga
It's likely at the current time whoever is selling from the Philippines is reselling kava that was purchased from one of the other south pacific countries. HOWEVER, I've personally seen pictures of kava growing in the Philippines, so it's only a matter of time until this is a reality there too.
I was curious about the quality.