What's new

Kava is Bliss

Dr.Krunk

Certified Quack
After spending a weekend obstaining from Kava (due to dry skin all over,) I'm ready to get back on the proverbial wagon today with a good session session after work. It's still early but it's already rough trying to switch back into "work mode." Funny what just an extra day off can do. I definitely am gonna need it.

Had a couple alcoholic drinks over the weekend, I for one still enjoy the taste of sipping on a fine scotch. Every time I do have a couple drinks it simply reiterates how wonderful kava is to me. There is no desire to really overindulge anymore. Even if I do manage to achieve a "buzz," the feeling is lackluster at best. It's very one dimensional as opposed to Kava which feels three-dimensional in comparison.

Anyhow I hope everyone had a great weekend and remained safe. I will continue dragging through the way awaiting my kava comfort. In the words of SpongeBob, "I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready!" ::chugger:: Bula

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I also lost my desire to overindulge with alcohol. I feel that kava has rewired my brain. I didn't expect it, but it's wonderful.
First kava took away my desire to drink a bunch of beer. Then, after I adjusted to that, it took away my desire to have a few beer. Then any beer. Not one single craving or even vague desire, nothing. Don't miss it even a tiny bit. Doesn't bother me if others drink, I have nothing against it in principle. Just no interest whatsoever. Gone. I suppose kava's kind of like beer except that it makes me sensible, get 8 hrs good sleep and lose weight and wake up feeling great. OK, it's nothing like beer. Kind of the opposite of beer.

Intrepidus_dux

Kava O.G.
First kava took away my desire to drink a bunch of beer. Then, after I adjusted to that, it took away my desire to have a few beer. Then any beer. Not one single craving or even vague desire, nothing. Don't miss it even a tiny bit. Doesn't bother me if others drink, I have nothing against it in principle. Just no interest whatsoever. Gone. I suppose kava's kind of like beer except that it makes me sensible, get 8 hrs good sleep and lose weight and wake up feeling great. OK, it's nothing like beer. Kind of the opposite of beer.
It's the anti-beer! :D