What's new

Kava King chocolate bar

I just received the vegan dark chocolate with kava bar in the mail today. I plan on eating it later tonight or tomorrow after waking.

I was wondering where I should place my review once I eat this bar. I know there's a review section. In that area I could not find anything about Kava King. I used the search function as well, finding "Kava King" mentioned, but not an area wholly dedicated to the company/site. Being that I'm still new here and inexperienced, I figured I would post in this area instead of jumping right at making a new review post in the "Kava Suppliers & Reviews" area.

So, any suggestions for what I should do once I have the review ready?

I would like to give my first impressions about this chocolate bar. The wrapping of it is beautiful. I really didn't want to open it. Haha. I did so without tearing the label. I avoided tearing the foil as much as possible as well. xD The character mold on the bar is pretty nifty. Some sort of tiki man. I nibbled around his face to get a taste. Real tasty. I love dark chocolate, but I was uncertain how much I would enjoy this vegan bar.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Other Vendors at the bottom. We don't have one for Kava King because not too many people buy their products.

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
I just received the vegan dark chocolate with kava bar in the mail today. I plan on eating it later tonight or tomorrow after waking.

I was wondering where I should place my review once I eat this bar. I know there's a review section. In that area I could not find anything about Kava King. I used the search function as well, finding "Kava King" mentioned, but not an area wholly dedicated to the company/site. Being that I'm still new here and inexperienced, I figured I would post in this area instead of jumping right at making a new review post in the "Kava Suppliers & Reviews" area.

So, any suggestions for what I should do once I have the review ready?

I would like to give my first impressions about this chocolate bar. The wrapping of it is beautiful. I really didn't want to open it. Haha. I did so without tearing the label. I avoided tearing the foil as much as possible as well. xD The character mold on the bar is pretty nifty. Some sort of tiki man. I nibbled around his face to get a taste. Real tasty. I love dark chocolate, but I was uncertain how much I would enjoy this vegan bar.
If you got the chocolate bar from me I would put the reviews under my area. I do sell the Kava King chocolate bars.
Aloha.

Chris