What's new

Instant Kava Review Kava Kwik

CanAwa

1 kava 2 kava 3 kava COUCH
So first I'd like to say this was the quickest shipping I've ever experienced! 6 days and the kava was on my doorstep in Canada . Now for the kava .
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that it is very similar in taste and colour to bkh green. I find the effects to be a little more pronounced but that may be because I bought a pound and have been a little less stingy with it . It's pretty much all heady feeling and a nice little relaxing feeling . This has been great for a right after work drink before I can get to some powder and get down to business . I will definitely purchase again. The price is right the feeling is good and great service ! Can't go wrong ! Also if a hardhead like kavadude approves it , it has to be good !:D Also KavaGurl approved!

Last edited by a moderator:

CanAwa

Ya I'm glad I ordered it ! One thing I didn't write and should of is that you absolutely need an empty stomach or your wasting good instant ..at least 4 hours minimum.

CanAwa

Well I've been waiting to write a review because of my newbness but I've been crushing shells of root for months now and thought it was time . Also there weren't many reviews for this product so thought I'd help spread the word .

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
@CanAwa , I would like to convert this review to our new shell rated format.
Could you rate this Kava for me? 1 shell being the lowest and 5 shells being the highest.
Thanks!!