What's new

Kava Mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha! Glad these are being liked. Great response so far and we hope you will keep reviewing the new batch.
Thanks guys! AG

R

Rookietwoshoes

I tried the extract twice now and still not much of an effect. It definitely isn't related to any RT. Not sure if I'm taking too little (3 pea size balls) or am expecting to feel something significant. I'll give it another whirl tomorrow .

Last edited by a moderator:

blindy107

Kava Lover
I tried the extract twice now and still not much of an effect. It definitely isn't related to any RT. Not sure if I'm taking too little (3 pea size balls) or am expecting to feel something significant. I'll give it another whirl tomorrow .
its not significant...its very subtle. i know i hit the right amount when i cant feel my mouth and throat. i get a slight bout of tinnitus then the calm wave of paradise washes over me. again, its subtle, not overpowering like a heavy dose of 11 year or kavaboy but more like chewing the moi roots for me. a bit more potent than that but similar....and less messy..

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Aloha guys!

Kava Beverage, or Traditional Kava is different from this modern adaptation, our solvent free Kava Extracts because of two primary reasons.

Entirely different when seen culturally and because of the different paths of digestion they take to relax the person.

Our Kava Extracts are subtle as pointed out, developed for flights, offices, traveling and in general for those times when making Kava Beverage is impractical and one wishes to feel relaxed enough to finish the task, or travel thru while operating calmly, peacefully and coherently.

When dissolved under the tongue, the two pea sized extract dose or approx. 250 mg F.S Kavalactones the enter thru blood stream faster thru the buchol membrane under the tongue, making the pleasant blend of Kavalactones easily felt.

Traditional Kava beverage enters the blood stream via the gastro intestinal tract, and naturally the saturation is higher when the stomach is full of Kavalactones and this takes longer to achieve, and the results are sleep and utter relaxation. Not always what one wants while operating about their day.

However, when one sits down with a bowl of Kava, it's a different atmosphere and purpose generally.

Hope that helps,
Adil Ghiasi
(Remembering the first Honey lemon batch from 2007, which was coarse and granulated under the tongue, utterly bitter and which refused to stay blended because all the honey sank to the bottom. I was still very happy as you can imagine because I could carry Ready kava with me now)

R

Rookietwoshoes

Well, I finally felt it. I took 1/3 of a tablespoon and lo and behold , she showed up dressed and ready to go. It was heady and motivating but it dissapated under 2 hours. Seems like all roads are pointing to hardhead, as of late. Rank and file, folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.