What's new

Kava Side Effects Kava one time SUPER red now

FijiFreshKava

https://fijifresh.com
Kava Vendor
It seems to act like a strong stimulant for me. Body feels very activated on it and I develop the skin problem every single time the following morning. Feels super tight and itchy like a sun burn
Does your skin feel hot? I had that once but I am not allergic to kava. I got it after I went in the sun after treating mild dermo with sunscreen. Certainly felt like an allergy. If you aren't having breathing problems (lips aren't turning blue) you might continue to experiment with a different kava one more time. If you still get it, then it's probably some kind of kava allergy.

Last edited:

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
So if I understand well you were using it in the past and then after a break you got the sunburn reaction from 1tbs and then again, after a break with 4tbs?

As kaptmcrunk said I think you have to find a way to validate if it is an allergic reaction.

But still... I think you should try with a different strain. Maybe 4oz of a lawena and see how it goes. Also, if you can put your hand on a 50micron mesh strainer it.might fix all of your issue.

Take care and remain prudent. We are just sharing some experiences but you're the best judge. Try experimenting with ridiculous small dose maybe?
How did that fix their issues? I’ll give it a shot, maybe someone here has an extra?

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I remember someone on the forum that had to go as.much as 10micron, which is a mess, but for him it was a transition. Personnaly 75micron is enough.
If you have a limited budget, maybe look at what Kavafied offer so you know what to look at and see if you can find anything cheaper on amazon

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
I remember someone on the forum that had to go as.much as 10micron, which is a mess, but for him it was a transition. Personnaly 75micron is enough.
If you have a limited budget, maybe look at what Kavafied offer so you know what to look at and see if you can find anything cheaper on amazon
I just wonder if I could avoid some of my side effects getting away from The allubottle. Have others had success with that?

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
I use the Alubottle a lot and I love it, but I always filter the grog with my strainer right after. With some Kava if I forget that step I jump on the sunburn feeling in a mather of 12h...

Ben Thomas

Kava Enthusiast
I use the Alubottle a lot and I love it, but I always filter the grog with my strainer right after. With some Kavanif I forget that step I jump on tge sunburn feeling in a mather of 12h...
Absolutely me as well. So strange! Is it the extra sediment. I also just noticed a very tiny opening in the metal on the balls I use. Hmmm

Camaytoc

Kava Enthusiast
That's sad, these balls are so expensive! I have my personnal technique to open them.
So you're already straining your Kava after using aluball??