What's new

kava pharmacology

kavakarma

Kava Enthusiast
I think you asked an interesting question, furthermore, not many answers are coming to mind. Off the top of my hat, caffeine dulls it, right? Works against kava. Can this be said?

I've found that super spicy peppers don't block Kava's actions. Sometimes cannabinoids, full spectrum, can mop up the effects of kava rather hastily. have you noticed this? maybe it is due to metabolic tempo. CB have a lot to do with metabolism and digestion.

I wil! let you know if I think of anything.

Go Krunk Yourself

Kava Enthusiast
I don't know of anything that has been studied, but the obvious candidates would be uppers and stimulants so taking 5 cups of coffee with Kava will probably eliminate Heavy kavas but also make you feel a bit ill in my opinion. Kava has be "listened" to in my experience anyway.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
Caffeine has good synergy with kava for me when I'm doing daily sessions, it gives the headiness of many cultivars a more defined edge.
Back when I was smoking, I found cannabinoids also had a very wonderful synergy with kava, sativas bringing out headiness, indicas bringing out the heaviness, etc.
So far the only thing that I notice reduces the effects at all is eating before your grog