What's new

Kava Powder – Deep Calm

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Deep Calm – Borongoru, a premium kava product sourced from the lush, tropical islands of Vanuatu, the heartland of kava. Vanuatu, a paradise of unspoiled beauty and rich traditions, is renowned for its high-quality kava, a natural remedy used for centuries by locals for its calming and therapeutic effects. Among the many varieties of kava, Borongoru stands out as one of the most popular.
Known for its potent calming properties, Borongoru is the perfect choice for those seeking deep relaxation and tranquillity. Experience the soothing embrace of Kavaha – Deep Calm – Borongoru, and let the spirit of Vanuatu bring peace to your mind and body.

Product link:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Is it just me or are those prices rather high?! $183 for a kilo of Bir Kar on backorder? And $31.44 for 100 grams of that kava above.. Whew that is way too much for any kava! I didn't realize it was so much more expensive in Euros.

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
Is it just me or are those prices rather high?! $183 for a kilo of Bir Kar on backorder? And $31.44 for 100 grams of that kava above.. Whew that is way too much for any kava! I didn't realize it was so much more expensive in Euros.
Hello.

I understand You are from US? I am aware that Kava prices there are much lower than in Europe. This is because few factors: shipment from the opposite side of the world, lots of difficult formalities, governments regulations, difficult market. Those prices are our reality:/

I can assure You though, we have the best price for pre-order Kava in Europe:)