What's new

Kava Ratings per Effect

Kavacus

Kava Enthusiast
Greetings and Bula, has the Kavaforums made any kind of list that rates kava by strength/effect, or is this considered too subjective to be of any use? It seems that a poll could provide some basic information such as Head vs. Body effects, Taste, Euphoria Inducing vs. couch-lock sedating, Best Value, Best overall, Best Budget Kava, etc.
The reason I ask is because I'm basically a Squanch drinkier for the money, with Kavacon as a backup. Since I drink daily I have to stick to these two, but I know there's a lot more variety/effects that I'd like to explore. Just a thought, I'm too krunk to search the threads right and just thought I'd ask.

Cheers,

Kavacus Intrepidus
Dave in San Diego

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Greetings and Bula, has the Kavaforums made any kind of list that rates kava by strength/effect, or is this considered too subjective to be of any use? It seems that a poll could provide some basic information such as Head vs. Body effects, Taste, Euphoria Inducing vs. couch-lock sedating, Best Value, Best overall, Best Budget Kava, etc.
The reason I ask is because I'm basically a Squanch drinkier for the money, with Kavacon as a backup. Since I drink daily I have to stick to these two, but I know there's a lot more variety/effects that I'd like to explore. Just a thought, I'm too krunk to search the threads right and just thought I'd ask.

Cheers,

Kavacus Intrepidus
Dave in San Diego
On the previous version of our site we had a custom review system that would average out members reviews per vendor and kava but since our update to xenforo 2.1, we haven't updated that custom code (developed by @HeadHodge) to reflect these changes. We are looking at different options for a new review system. Some of the code may not be compatible with the updates.

The reviews remain active and another way to explore.

Another way to find desirable kavas for yourself is to take note of the effects you enjoy and look at the Price list for kavas with favorable chemotypes.