What's new

Kava Ritual

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
I've been away from kava for a long time. Finally jumping back in.. hopefully, this weekend. And in typical me fashion.. let's jump in with a ritual! I'm a pagan and thinking maybe some connecting with my Gods and offerings. Perhaps some divination. Kinda curious if anyone else has done anything similar, and if so what your experience was.

Aceofwands9

Kava Enthusiast
I definitely have some wiccan influences and find that kava helps with reading tarot cards by relaxing my mind so I can focus on any insights that seem to stand out. I feel ya that the presence of kava can lend itself towards a presence invoking ceremony. What a cool replacement for any sacramental wine.

Let us know what you come up with!

JohnMichael

Kava Synchronized
I've been away from kava for a long time. Finally jumping back in.. hopefully, this weekend. And in typical me fashion.. let's jump in with a ritual! I'm a pagan and thinking maybe some connecting with my Gods and offerings. Perhaps some divination. Kinda curious if anyone else has done anything similar, and if so what your experience was.
For the fun of it, I did the ninth mandala of the Rig Veda as: Rig Veda Kava Edition. On Amazon. In this telling the Gods come in the drinking of kava-soma.