What's new

Kava Sampler Packs/T-shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bula Kava House

Portland, OR
Kava Vendor
Kava Bar Owner
Good news: We've got a sampler pack of five kava varieties going live at bulakavahouse.com as early as today or tomorrow. Think of it as a south pacific kava tour. The pack will include five 100 gram bags, Boroguru, Koniak, Melo Melo, Borogu, and Waka. It will sell for $39. No more needing to commit to one kava variety. If you like to mix kavas or try lots of different varieties we've got you covered.

We've also finally got some t-shirts almost completed. I will hopefully be approving a couple designs this weekend, and we'll hopefully have some to sell late next week.

Both of these product additions were done because of requests from the folks on this forum and the old Kava Lounge. Thanks for helping us grow and improve.

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
This is great news. That's enough to make a stout kava at least twice out of each, which is perfect. I think you'll be finding people ordering much more kava when their initial investment can be one that helps them select their favorites kind. Sampler packs should be more of a standard item throughout the industry of kava dealers in my opinion. Helps someone nail down their favorite in one shot for a more economical amount than shooting in the dark.

Definitely looking forward to the t-shirts too.

Thanks Judd!!

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
Got a BKH pack. Gotta say.. attractive packaging / "un-bagging" experience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.