What's new

Powdered Kava Review KAVA SUPREME

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
Oh my, I like this kava. I have been drinking stone recently and I have to say this does a very similar job. Maybe not quite as strong as stone in taste or effects but it's up there and a nice alternative for a similar but subtly different effect.

I blended 5 rounded tbsps with 4 cups of liquid including my usual 1/4 milk. After straining I downed my first shell and within 5 minutes I could feel the subtle rising almost like a nervousness but not in a bad way. The sensation builds and mellows to a nice relaxed, massagy feeling, tingling muscles, a happy warm feeling washes over you. Second shell in now and I can slowly feel motor function shutting down, anxiety down to zero and just cooking on gas.

I didn't feel any particular numbness in the mouth when drinking but when I feel my face and head there is a definite tingling. I would say this is a balanced to heavy kava, just the type I like. The taste is pretty thick but no worse than any other vanuatu kava. Stretching feels really, really good and I'm just sitting here as relaxed as anything.

I don't know if 5 tbsps will be enough for the whole night, I've got no work tomorrow so may aluball some more up later but I will give it plenty of time before remixing. This is a kava to treat with respect, it could well bite you if you overdid it.

I recommend anyone to try this kava, I will be ordering more in the future. I'm whittling my must have kava list down and down these days but this will probably always have a place, just keep a bag in stock. For scores I'm giving 3 for heady but then 4 across the board. I'm wary of giving 5's for kavas these days because then you can't tell an awesome kava when it comes along. This is a good solid kava that won't disappoint.