What's new

Kava that helps with Pain

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
Hi Everybody, I deal with autoimmune flares that can be debilitating if pain is involved. I was wondering if there is a good go to for pain that is not sedating. Thanks for thoughts. Deep peace to all.

ThatDankK

̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з= ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) =ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿
The only one I've experienced any pain killing with is ambaes but that's rather sedating in the right amounts

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Hi Everybody, I deal with autoimmune flares that can be debilitating if pain is involved. I was wondering if there is a good go to for pain that is not sedating. Thanks for thoughts. Deep peace to all.
As I recall you had mentioned feeling opposite effects from what would otherwise be a heavy or sedating kava, correct me if I am wrong. The headier varieties would be better in that case.

Although I don't really think there is any one kava good for pain alone without some type of sedation, I think the kavas that may produce that feeling tend to be the ones higher in DHK. So maybe look for kavas favoring that profile, maybe kava Supreme which is 245XXX, or Borongoru from KWK; 241XXX.

Yogini

Well... there ya have it.
As I recall you had mentioned feeling opposite effects from what would otherwise be a heavy or sedating kava, correct me if I am wrong. The headier varieties would be better in that case.

Although I don't really think there is any one kava good for pain alone without some type of sedation, I think the kavas that may produce that feeling tend to be the ones higher in DHK. So maybe look for kavas favoring that profile, maybe kava Supreme which is 245XXX, or Borongoru from KWK; 241XXX.
You have a great memory. It tells me you pay attention so thank you. I'm going to see if Kava Supreme helps during a flare up. I do like the fact that it is heady for me. I've been wanting to order the Borongoru but it's been out. I'm hoping to get lucky soon before it runs out again.

Orz[EST]

Kava Enthusiast
Googled, stopped when found this. See 2nd post not 1st for quick glance.