What's new

KAVA TIME!!! (Kava Mondays)

Doobie Doo

How many shells to get to the center..1 2 3
M-F normally here.. but played a little bit of Hookie today.. Wasn't feeling well, but probably could of ground it out, but instead decided to throw in the white towel, and hell I have alot of PTO I will lose in Dec if I don't take em, so said F* it... Really anxious about it, so had a shell and just chilling......

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
M-F normally here.. but played a little bit of Hookie today.. Wasn't feeling well, but probably could of ground it out, but instead decided to throw in the white towel, and hell I have alot of PTO I will lose in Dec if I don't take em, so said F* it... Really anxious about it, so had a shell and just chilling......
Well might as well take some time off and get paid to do it! Just drink some kava enjoy yourself and make the best outta your day! Hope you get to feeling better soon!

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
My Kava Time starts at around 3. I already did my exercise and I'm really, really looking forward to it.
3pm? Sometimes I like to start my day with it but it seems like it is less strong later in the day the earlier I start rootin' do you ever have that issue?

D

Deleted User01

Ok, you gotta remember that I go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am. So I will kick it off with a Moi/Mahakea Combo. I had a long weekend and my intention is to be immobilized on the couch right after supper (6pm). The Moi is to keep me alive at my desk. At 4, I will do all Mahakea and then follow it with a 5pm Nene to insure sweet, sweet dreams. No ... I'm not going to tell you about those dreams. :sneaky:

Reactions: FYS

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Ok, you gotta remember that I go to sleep at 9pm and wake up at 5am. So I will kick it off with a Moi/Mahakea Combo. I had a long weekend and my intention is to be immobilized on the couch right after supper (6pm). The Moi is to keep me alive at my desk. At 4, I will do all Mahakea and then follow it with a 5pm Nene to insure sweet, sweet dreams. No ... I'm not going to tell you about those dreams. :sneaky:
Danica again???

IloveKava23

Kava Curious
Hahaha!! I'll pass on knowing what strange a disturbing things could go through your head! Haha. I need to try some Mahakea and nene. I have never tried kava during the day with work I was afraid I'd start to crash and get slow and lazy

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
The Beqa to me was more heady and the Vanuatu is in the opposite direction, much heavier.

Sent from my MotoG3

FYS

Shell Shocked
Hello all! I don't know about anyone else but unfortunately I work 6 days a week and work through the weekend, so my day off is Monday. Anyone else going to get down and dirty with some roots tonight??!
I hear that, I never have weekends or holidays off but I do usually get out fairly early most Mondays with the exception of the first Monday of every month and try to have a nice session on Monday evenings.

I'm really wanting to try some more of kava times kava, how is the Beqa? Only have had the Savusavu myself. Also is the Vanuatu supreme a heady kava? Or more bofy? Sipping on some Savusavu and kwk concentrate
IMO the Beqa's is very heady and almost entirely upped end. Hopefully I will have a full review in the next day or two.

nabanga

Kava Enthusiast
Moving onto kava Tuesday.....some very strong fiji Savusavu waka. Almost finished my stash so will have to start thinking about what's next..