What's new

Kava Time lactones test results from USP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Bula folks

Below are the lactone testing results of all our products from University of the South Pacific. It was a very significant expense but should payoff in the long run as we want to build a great trust with our customers. I welcome members to do acetone testing on my products and post results for greater transparency. As you can tell, we are very transparant in what we sell. You get to see pictures of the package, the powder, and the brewed beverage prior to purchasing.

We are a very specialized vendor selling only what we know very well about i.e Fijian kava. We have over 20 years of experience in this industry. Ask @kasa_balavu, he used to visit our processing facility back when he was in high school :D

Have a blessed day!

Vinaka
Neil

USP Kavalactones Testing Results.jpg

Gourmet Hawaiian Kava

Kava Expert
Kava Vendor
Thanks for posting this, those are some impressive kavalactone contents. I like the waka at 12.7%, I also like the chemotypes, they are not shown but I calculated them by using the individual kavalactone contents.
They are all high in Kavain, I am very interested in the Gourmet Kadavu waka, that looks like some kava I would love to get a hold of. ::happyshell:: Great job on providing what looks like some really great kava.
Aloha.

Chris

Kava Time

Fiji
Kava Vendor
Thanks for posting this, those are some impressive kavalactone contents. I like the waka at 12.7%, I also like the chemotypes, they are not shown but I calculated them by using the individual kavalactone contents.
They are all high in Kavain, I am very interested in the Gourmet Kadavu waka, that looks like some kava I would love to get a hold of. ::happyshell:: Great job on providing what looks like some really great kava.
Aloha.

Chris
They are also high in methysticin i think all have no. 6 in their first 3 chemotype digits. I wonder if separated what the actual effect of 6 is :/. I personally believe kadavu grows the most potent kavas of Fiji so im not at all surprised with the result. Im actually surprised that the savusavu is pretty potent even more than the taveuni! i thought Taveuni would be more potent. i really have found a gem farmer in Savusavu

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Here they are for quick reading:
  • Savusavu waka ...... 461325
  • Kadavu waka .......... 246513
  • Taveuni's secret ..... 463251
  • Beqa's sanctuary ... 426531
  • Taveuni's lawena ... 463251
Looking good KavaTime, I think I'm gonna have to try that Kaduva waka, as it has a higher instance of the "deeper" kavalactones...on top of being pretty high in the overall KL%
Looks like it might hit my sweet spot. ::rootedgrin::

Status
Not open for further replies.