What's new

Kava to UK

Alchemy

Kava Curious
Hi
Is “kava Europe” legit noble kava? There no certificate/profiles of their kava content.
Does anyone have information update on import to the uk? I know obviously about restrictions. I usually order from kalm with kava Europe, Poland but they don’t have stock tried to email them few times but not getting replies. I use heavy kava Vanuatu borongua fir pain and sleep. It’s the best herb - I need supplies!

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Kava Europe is 100% legit (they are an official distributor of the Kava Society in Europe). However, I think they only ship to customers based within the EU/EEA, which sadly excludes the UK

AlexisReal

Kava Enthusiast
Hi
Is “kava Europe” legit noble kava? There no certificate/profiles of their kava content.
Does anyone have information update on import to the uk? I know obviously about restrictions. I usually order from kalm with kava Europe, Poland but they don’t have stock tried to email them few times but not getting replies. I use heavy kava Vanuatu borongua fir pain and sleep. It’s the best herb - I need supplies!
Have a look at Kalmwithkava.pl except they have had very minimal stock and variety in recent months.

Or go with Henry above. Fantastic service and top quality always too.

Last edited: