What's new

Kava Tonga For Sale

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
Hello!

I'm selling Kava Tonga for anyone who is interested. I sell by the Kilo. (1 Kilo = 2.2 lbs.) If buying a Kilo is too much, just let me know and I can make other accommodations.
This Kava is straight from the island of Vava'u, Tonga. Here is some information on the Kava I'm selling.
Age of the Kava: 4-5 yrs. old
Effects: Smooth/Heady/Euphoric/Mind Numbing
Pricing:
1 Kilo = $100.00 within the United States
1 Kilo = $140.00 internationally through USPS
I've been selling by the Kilo here in the Salt Lake City, Utah region and I've had nothing but great reviews about the effects and the taste. It tastes smooth, strong, and relaxing without the negative effects.

If you have any questions, please message me here or email them to: [email protected]
Brian Ita'aehau

Have a great day! Malo!

Manga Ono Kava

Kava Vendor
For those of you that want samples. I will provide a 10 oz. bag a $40.00 value for free...You will only have to pay for shipping which is $12.00. Just use the email above and in the Subject line just put KAVA.
I take Venmo, Cash app., Zelle, and Apple Pay. Happy Friday and a safe weekend my friends!

DrJknows

Kava Curious
Brian,
Thanks for the speedy shipment of your Tongan. Yum-yum good kava!

I'm a daily drinker who likes variety, & this is one of the best tasting kavas I've ever had. Even though, to me, tongans are known for their pleasant taste - this one is above & beyond. It also has very pleasant, heady effects.
Highly recommended. I'll be back for more.

DrJknows

Kava Curious
Brian,
Thanks for the speedy shipment of your Tongan. Yum-yum good kava!

I'm a daily drinker who likes variety, & this is one of the best tasting kavas I've ever had. Even though, to me, tongans are known for their pleasant taste - this one is above & beyond. It also has very pleasant, heady effects.
Highly recommended. I'll be back for more.
I did indeed go back for more. This is awesome kava, and it is a bargain on top of that.

This is an unsolicited post because I want others to try it. I've got dozens of kavas on my shelf that I choose from every day, & this is in regular rotation - very regular rotation.