What's new

Kavaha Sale

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
We would like to introduce Kavaha Perfect Balance Sale!!!

Please enter discount code: perfect15 during order to get 15% off.

Also we we have Kavaha Deep Calm back in stock.

Finest quality Kava available at our store: www.kavaha.eu/shop

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
Tried your Kava today It is "Perfect Balance". The Kava is good. Better than some of the kavas I had in Europe till now (especially better than gomoa or "queerbeet"). Seems to be quality, but a bit weak to me. I would compare it to KWK strength and quality wise. For the price you can't complain.

Perfect balance is a bit more "heavy" to me like "pacific elixir" f.e.

To me there is absolutely no "edge", it is soft but not weak. Perfect for beginners.

Your borongoru is still in my stash and I am looking forward to try it!

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
After a bit more experience with your two different kava offers:

It takes sometimes a while, especially when you are used to your other kavas.

First of all, which is a bit different to other kavas: It seems a bit darker and it isn't as finely ground as other kavas. This is true for both, perfect balance and deep calm.

You realize it a lot especially if you did your first wash and have the wet kava leftovers for the next washes. The leftovers are much darker (to me) than other kavas. And the texture is different.

First of all it seemed to be like some "standard" kava which isn't that strong and to be honest, not special in any way either regarding the effects (not only the strengths).

Meanwhile my opinion changed a bit. Deep Calm is a kava I really appreciate again and again. It can level you out into a "different kava spirit" again after you had some other kavas, and it is just without edge and "stress". Some kavas leave you with a hangover (mighty roots f.e.), or they stress you a bit, even heavy ones. This one has something "sobering" It isn't weak. I began to love the deep calm for what it is. And I wouldn't want to miss it, especially because I use it as some "leveling out" kava, when I need a break or "reset" from other vendors. Medium strengths and strange color and texture made me wonder, but I don't care. And a medium strengths is absolutely nothing to complain. The kavalactone contenct I have to question to be honest. I don't want to blame or say it isn't true. Everyone reacts different to different kavas and I am happy that you are offering your kava here in EU. But perhaps some "Labs" aren't that precise.... Or different batches and it changed.

Perfect balance on the other hand isn't my kind of thing. When I mix it with other kavas it is OK! But this is very personal, because I don't like kavas with "bubble gum" taste and smell effect wise. Perfect balance belongs to those (Seemingly Fiji waka tendency), but in comparison to other "bubble gum" kavas, I can tolerate perfect balance a bit better.

I really wonder about the texture and the color. It has an advantage, if you have gut problems, you don't get too much "dust" in your drink after straining.

For the price in EU, especially when you are lucky and get some % off... you can't go wrong.

Edit: I have to correct my statement about the color. This happens after it became wet and you did your first wash. Texture and color differs to other kavas I know. Fresh and dry the kava looks relatively normal.

Last edited:

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
After a bit more experience with your two different kava offers:

It takes sometimes a while, especially when you are used to your other kavas.

First of all, which is a bit different to other kavas: It seems a bit darker and it isn't as finely ground as other kavas. This is true for both, perfect balance and deep calm.

You realize it a lot especially if you did your first wash and have the wet kava leftovers for the next washes. The leftovers are much darker (to me) than other kavas. And the texture is different.

First of all it seemed to be like some "standard" kava which isn't that strong and to be honest, not special in any way either regarding the effects (not only the strengths).

Meanwhile my opinion changed a bit. Deep Calm is a kava I really appreciate again and again. It can level you out into a "different kava spirit" again after you had some other kavas, and it is just without edge and "stress". Some kavas leave you with a hangover (mighty roots f.e.), or they stress you a bit, even heavy ones. This one has something "sobering" It isn't weak. I began to love the deep calm for what it is. And I wouldn't want to miss it, especially because I use it as some "leveling out" kava, when I need a break or "reset" from other vendors. Medium strengths and strange color and texture made me wonder, but I don't care. And a medium strengths is absolutely nothing to complain. The kavalactone contenct I have to question to be honest. I don't want to blame or say it isn't true. Everyone reacts different to different kavas and I am happy that you are offering your kava here in EU. But perhaps some "Labs" aren't that precise.... Or different batches and it changed.

Perfect balance on the other hand isn't my kind of thing. When I mix it with other kavas it is OK! But this is very personal, because I don't like kavas with "bubble gum" taste and smell effect wise. Perfect balance belongs to those (Seemingly Fiji waka tendency), but in comparison to other "bubble gum" kavas, I can tolerate perfect balance a bit better.

I really wonder about the texture and the color. It has an advantage, if you have gut problems, you don't get too much "dust" in your drink after straining.

For the price in EU, especially when you are lucky and get some % off... you can't go wrong.

Edit: I have to correct my statement about the color. This happens after it became wet and you did your first wash. Texture and color differs to other kavas I know. Fresh and dry the kava looks relatively normal.

Many thanks for such detailed and good opinion.

We are very pleased You enjoy our Deep Calm so much. As You wrote everyone reacts different to different kavas and we heard as well different opinions.

About kavalactone content - it is true, and we are aware that some labs aren't that precise. But there's not much we can do about it except to believe them.

We can tell already that Kavaha Perfect Balance will be replaced by Melo Melo. We think it will be better choice as this is very popular cultivar especially on Vanuatu island.
Hope Pzk You'll have a chance to try it and give us similar report;)

Reactions: Pzk

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
Thank you as well for your answer!

Actually a good "heady" kava is missing in EU. No balanced or heavy, a heady is something I am looking for :)

But as I already said if it is this Fiji "Bubble gum" Kava, I can't take it (I guess many of kava drinkers know what I mean it smells and tastes a bit like bubble gum).

On the other hand I am someone I love "whole root" and no waka (100% lateral roots). And as far as I remember there is only one vendor in EU selling a heady, and this is a lateral roots kava.

But actually we can't complain in the end and be happy that there is kava available :)

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
According to plan Melo Melo should be available at our store next week. And the profile is heady.

Hope You'll enjoy it ;)

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
I always thought melo melo is calm and "heavy"... at least those that I had until now?! It is calming, sedating, somehow "warm". But perhaps there are different Melos?

Kavaha

Żnin, Poland
Kava Vendor
I always thought melo melo is calm and "heavy"... at least those that I had until now?! It is calming, sedating, somehow "warm". But perhaps there are different Melos?
This is our first Melo Melo and we recommend it to drink during the day.I think the best way will be to try it by Yourself;).