What's new

KBR Frozen Kava?

hyperdown

Kava Curious
I've been 'this close' to ordering some of the fresh stuff from Rex. Here's a message he sent me via email about it:

"The fresh stuff can be a real treat and is also a great way to impress your friends and family. It's great to drink it from time to time and it definitely would be worth it for you to try - but regardless, it's not neccessary in order to reap the many health benefits that kava has.

Due to the price which is a direct reflection of how hard it is to handle and ship, our fresh, frozen kava root is considered a specialty product that most will get just for special occasions - birthdays, weddings, anniversaries or even just to spoil yourself from time to time. Still, the price is not that bad - $33.30 per pound with shipping. What's great is that it can be stored in the freezer until that special time :)

Each frozen brick which is approx. 1lb. can make about one gallon of kava drink which has sort of a green, fresh taste - it is also very cerebral and easy to drink. Our dried kava powder which is more concentrated per pound can make up to 4 gallons or more per pound. One gallon is 16 cups and most will drink anywhere from 2-4 (or more) cups per session regardless if it's fresh or dried.

Making the fresh kava drink is easy, just place a brick into your nylon stocking and let it sit in a gallon bowl of water (about 30-40 mins) until it's soft enough to squeeze.

Whenever you are ready to try the freshest kava available, let me know."