What's new

Instant Kava Review KELAI INSTANT – NOBLE KAVA POWDER

Snortle

cpReview
{"Grade":8,"Potency":8,"Mind":10,"Body":0,"Anxiety":4,"Sedative":0,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":""}
Recently I finished a pouch of roots and pestle Kelai instant I thought I would do a review.

so I’m pretty new to kava so this was the first really heady kava I have tried, it was a nice pleasant almost zesty instant to drink.

The effects were almost completely heady. With a nice cerebral buzz. Once I got used to the effect, I used it exclusively for when I was going out to concerts and social activities.

For me it aided in social lubrication and relaxation allowing me to get into the party mood while providing little to no heavy sedation effects. I was able to sleep fine when I eventually went to bed.

overall this kava definitely has its place and I’ll probably purchase some more to have in the cupboard given it’s unique characteristic's. I feel it’s not what I would use regularly for relaxing and easing into the couch at the end of a hard week.
As with all the roots and pestle products I have purchased the packaging is excellent and the product tasted fresh. ️️️️️ service and definitely recommend roots and pestle.