What's new

Kisa's Kava

The Kap'n

The Groggy Kaptain (40g)
KavaForums Founder
After reading this thread we just ordered a bag. It will be here Friday. We have some coming tomorrow from another vendor. BIG BULA this weekend. We're kavagnubs and will definitely let you all know how this goes. NEED CHEESECLOTH STAT!! or.. any other filtering mechanism... WAT DO!!??!??
I would go to your local hardware store and pick up a pair of paint strainers, the nylon ones. If you double them up it makes for an excellent kava strainer bag.

MikeNMissy

Kava Curious
I did 3 tablespoons of kisa in cheese cloth and washed it a total of 3x in 2 cups of water. A serving for the wife and one for my brain each time. The 2nd and 3rd cups were more potent than the first. The second was the most potent imo. And it hit my body very nice. Complete relaxation and a nice warm feeling over my body. Not overly sedated. But oh my did my body feel fantastic. I am going to go prep some more now. Will get krunk and then go to church

I reccomend if you want heady. 4/5

Taste, slightly better than mango chutney and burt hair. 3/5

Value, 20 bucks + 2 day delivery = 5/5
Plus I got 6 servings out of 3 heaping tablespoons. Enough to get me nice and my wife all loving to me lol...

Overall I reccomend. 1st bag of grind we made grog with. I will be making more and ordering more soon!
20200306_181816.jpg

PapaMoi

Kava Enthusiast
Me likes the Kisa The smell is sexy to me as far as kava goes. Best smelling kava apart from Hawaiian imho

Listening to some warren zevon and bob marley...in that order. Like the nifty little bags it comes in too btw

neeko b

Kava Curious
Just tried some... really great Kava. Nicely priced. Found it balanced but slightly on the heady end of things. Taste was superb (for kava).