What's new

KL in the Body

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Summer

Hi Everyone,
How long do kavalactones stay in the body? If it were a drug that was tested for, how long would you have to stop drinking before it didn't show up? Just wondering.

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
I'm pretty sure I read that there are still trace amounts in urine and feces at day 2 or 3.
So at least 3 days to clear 'em out.

S

Summer

Alright thanks, that is interesting to me after taking prescription medication.

S

Summer

No, not that I know of...I was just wondering how long it lasts in your system. The effects can last for a couple days for me and I looked online for the answer but found some huge discrepancies - so I brought it straight to the pros.

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
It is a bit of a concern if you are taking any other medications because how do you know if enough kava has gone to cause you an interaction? Having just spent a few weeks on a mixture of pain killers I've not had any kava at all :-( . Best to be on the safe side. All that lovely kava will still be there next week :)

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
It is a bit of a concern if you are taking any other medications because how do you know if enough kava has gone to cause you an interaction? Having just spent a few weeks on a mixture of pain killers I've not had any kava at all :-( . Best to be on the safe side. All that lovely kava will still be there next week :)
I've used kava and prescribed pain killers for quite some time now and have had no adverse reactions.

SelfBiasResistor

Persist for Resistance!
Hydro/Acetaminophen(paracetamol). It's obviously not recommended to mix kava with anything processed by the liver but in my opinion the warnings are way overblown unless you're using a kava product with parts that shouldn't be in it (above ground with known toxic chemicals).

Status
Not open for further replies.