What's new

Powdered Kava Review Koa Kava Fijian Waka

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":8,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"4","Preparation":"Traditional 40 g, 32 oz water","Duration":"long","SideEffects":"","Headline":"Perfect balance"}
this has become an everyday kind of kava for me. Its a jack of all trades really. I guess we would call that balanced but i do think this kava has unique properties. The biggest to me is the potency. It is quite strong! to the point that i know almost always mix it with some Lewena (shoutout kava vinaka lewena) to mellow it out a bit. It is great at the end of the day to wind down and i find it the perfect mix of not being too stimulating but also not just making me pass out like some heavier kavas. The taste and freshness is excellent and you can tell this is high quality, which is all i have ever received and expected from this small but mighty company. Their tongan is probably my most frequently drank Kava but ive come to love this Waka as well for nights i want a slightly heavier punch. Keep up the good work!