What's new

Powdered Kava Review Koa Kava review

Mixnpickngrinnin

Kava Curious
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":9,"Mind":9,"Body":8,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"8","Preparation":"45 g traditional, 32 oz water","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":"My Favorite Tongan Kava"}
You may have seen me on other threads talking up this Kava so i am glad they have finally joined the forum so I can write an official review. Simply put, Koa Kava is my favorite Tongan Kava. I have come to love most Tongan Kava I have tried, but Koa is one I keep coming back to. Its smooth and easy drinking, strong Heady/social/ cheery effects to start, and transitions into a nice mellow chill sesh. I sleep great on this Kava (disclaimer: I sleep well on all kavas. headiness for me only really applies to first hour or so). If someone asked me for the prototypical Tongan Kava, this is what I would give them. Can't recommend it enough.

WilliamD

The OP beat me to the punch. I just tried this on Amazon, and the price was great and the quality absolutely fantastic. This is my favorite Kava currently available on Amazon, even more than the FVK varieties that are listed there.

Koa_Kava_

Kava Vendor
The OP beat me to the punch. I just tried this on Amazon, and the price was great and the quality absolutely fantastic. This is my favorite Kava currently available on Amazon, even more than the FVK varieties that are listed there.
Much love!!! We appreciate your words!!