What's new

Koniak Review

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
If you normally take 2 tbsps, 2 tbsps of Koniak will be fine. It's strong stuff. I like more personally but I also normally use more than 2 tbsps.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
That Koniak hangover... Man I love Koniak but it seems like I cannot motivate myself to get out of bed after a heavy Koniak session. Once I drink some tea, everything is fine, but it takes me like a half hour to get out of bed.

Ecto

Train by day, Kava by night....All day
This sounds great. I'm just about ready to re-up as my first kilo of boroguru is about finished. How would you folks compare the Koniak to the Boroguru?

I definitely enjoyed the Boroguru as my first kava but I would like something a little more potent....this Koniak seems like the way to go.

Piper Methysticum

Let Kava Take The Wheel
Boroguru is quite potent sometimes walking doesn't seem like a good idea. Koniak seems to have a more mood elevating aspect than boroguru but maybe not as much body sluggishness. Of course kava affects people differently so this might not be true for all. Fu'u is a perfect example of this- I experience a unique feeling that no other kava gives me but not the euphoria that most get. Right now I slightly favor Koniak but for me both are great end of the day kavas perfect for sleep.

D

Deleted User01

Ecto said:
This sounds great. I'm just about ready to re-up as my first kilo of boroguru is about finished. How would you folks compare the Koniak to the Boroguru?

I definitely enjoyed the Boroguru as my first kava but I would like something a little more potent....this Koniak seems like the way to go.
Koniak is very potent and relatively inexpensive.   It is a lot of bank for the buck.  You won't be disappointed.

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Ecto said:
Ding ding ding...Koniak is extremely potent. You won't be disappointed.

D

Deleted User01

kavadude said:
That Koniak hangover... Man I love Koniak but it seems like I cannot motivate myself to get out of bed after a heavy Koniak session. Once I drink some tea, everything is fine, but it takes me like a half hour to get out of bed.
Kavadude, I am slowly realizing a truism (is that a word?).  Are you drinking Kava to get krunked out of your mind or are you drinking it to chill out at the end of a long hard day.   I'm beginning to realize that I need to cut down on the amount of shells I drink because I basically get buzzed on one strong shell anymore (Solomons, Koniak, that kind of Kava).  If you are getting krunked out on potent Kava, then live with the consequences.   I myself don't mind waking up on Monday with a Two-day buzz but I don't like it on other days.  FYI, this post is for the benefit of all the newbies out there who need to decide why they want to do Kava.  Krunk-On dude!

kavadude

❦ॐ tanuki tamer
Also, I describe it as a "hangover" but for anyone reading this thread, it's really not like an alcohol hangover at all. It's a weird, floaty and not unpleasant feeling combined with a total lack of desire to get out of bed. It goes away after having something to drink or eat.