What's new

Powdered Kava Review Koro Island batch 3

Edward

Aluballin' in the UK
Kava Vendor
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":6,"Body":10,"Anxiety":8,"Sedative":10,"Taste":"7","Preparation":"Blender, 50 to 60g of root with a litre of water for 4 shells.","Duration":"All night and some of the next day!","SideEffects":"Lethargy, some next day nausea","Headline":"Very moreish but a knockout kava"}
I have to say that I am never disappointed with Koro Island kavas. I liked the one from Kava Time and this is on a par. It's got that lovely cocoa, chocolatey like taste and smell.

I drink a lot of this kava and I need to be careful not to overdo it. When you get a kava this smooth tasting it's easy to forget how strong it is! I find if I can stick to 50 or 60 grams then I will have a very relaxed evening and sleep one of those dark, dreamless sleeps.

The effects are quick to come on and are primarily felt in the body but it dials down any anxiety effectively also. You can feel the kava massaging your muscles and stretching is really nice. The sedation is quite creeping but once it hits you're going to want to find somewhere comfortable!

I tend to sleep a good 8 hours on this kava, pretty reliably. Effects can last into the next day and if you've kept it sensible then they're mostly pleasurable. I've overdone it a few times and felt a bit rough the next day but that's more down to my own recklessness than the kava itself!

Overall I would say that if you're looking for a nice, heavy, sedative kava then definitely give this a try.