What's new

Kwk borogu

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noname

I tried loa waka from a kava bar and got no results and I guess kwk loa waka will be same thing and tried borongoru kwk no results.. How's the borogu by kwk ?

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
KWK has good kava. Were you using micro or traditional? Dosage? KWK Loa Waka is a good balanced kava. Borogu should be a little more sedating than Loa Waka or Boronguru. What type of effects are you looking for?

N

Noname

Traditional..kwk said there borongoru was weak this time but idk about borongoru.and I use 3-8 table spoons.. And effects I like anything that feels good

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
I enjoyed the kwk borogu but found it almost all to be a body buzz, especially in my arms and my upper back. Certainly very pleasant. Tasted really good, too, even better flavour than Dua Na Bilo. It's a Vanuatu kava, though and I'm more partial to Fijian and from what you've been posting so far, I'm guessing you are, too. Although I do have three different GHK's coming I hope in time for Kamehameha Day. And I have no experience of Tongan or Solomon.

N

Noname

Drinking savu savu waka Savu is an Island in Fiji.. So far it's day dreamy and mysterious and trance like. Calming understanding. I've only had 2 shells but it seems that this kava is gonna hit a little late. Warm and snuggly playful and careless. 30 min later and it's teasing me. It's euphoric Ina 90's techno music kinda way lol.. Does that even make sense ? xD lol

N

Noname

It's serious and playful at the same time kind of like a Kool grandpa lol but not too serious

N

Noname

It's a pure feeling I really don't know how to explain it kind of like spacing out in the middle of a a beautiful peace Ful forest enjoying the simple beauty with a warm jacket in silence

chandra

Kava Enthusiast
My favorite kava is Mahakea from GHK. It's relaxing but not sedating, physically and mentally. It's also one of the strongest for me in terms of effects.

schatz

itchin for kava
I always have a lb. of Kalms Borogu on stock, I like to try all the different kavas I can get my hands on but Borogu is always my go to. Its not particularly a strong kava but flavor is great and buzz suites me. Everybody is different though and sedating for someone might be energizing for some one else. And also I like to straighten out a buzz from a new kava strain that might not give me the desired results I want. Some times I will start off with a certain kind of kava and finish with Borogu .

Status
Not open for further replies.