What's new

Lami Kava / EKAVA

I am a newcomer to kava, I have long had an interest but here in Canada the only economical way to get it is to buy large quantities from the south Pacific. After some research I settled on ordering from Lami kava.

My order was processed quickly and sent via DHL. Shipping was quite expensive however it arrived from Fiji to Canada in 5 shipping days. Packaging was good, the brown label comes in nice vacuum sealed pouches. The "A grade" and Lewena came sealed but not vacuum packed. I will post a review of the 3 varieties they sell as I sample them.

Is there a thread up for reviews of Lami? I searched but could not find one.

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I am a newcomer to kava, I have long had an interest but here in Canada the only economical way to get it is to buy large quantities from the south Pacific. After some research I settled on ordering from Lami kava.

My order was processed quickly and sent via DHL. Shipping was quite expensive however it arrived from Fiji to Canada in 5 shipping days. Packaging was good, the brown label comes in nice vacuum sealed pouches. The "A grade" and Lewena came sealed but not vacuum packed. I will post a review of the 3 varieties they sell as I sample them.

Is there a thread up for reviews of Lami? I searched but could not find one.
We post those here