What's new

Powdered Kava Loloma Waka

fijivanuakava

Kava Vendor
  • PURE NOBLE KAVA.
  • FREE SHIPPING.
  • 100% SUN DRIED.
  • BALANCED EFFECTS. RELAXING EFFECTS, NOT AS HEAVY. FOR BOTH DAY & EVENING DRINKING.
  • LATERAL ROOTS ONLY.
  • LAB TEST ATTACHED - FOR PURITY - NO FILLERS ADDED, KAVALACTONE CONTENT & TOXICITY.
  • MEDIUM GRIND. NEED STRAINER BAG TO MAKE IT TRADITIONAL WAY.

Regular Waka Roots are 5 year old roots. Its for everyday drinking,day or night, with a balanced effect, in between heavy and heady. Its strong and smooth. From the islands of Savusavu, region in Fiji best known for smooth delicious Kava, with high Kavalactone content. These waka roots runs 10% to 12% Kavalactone. 100% Sun dried. It ideally gives a strong taste that kava lovers prefer. This product is organic, gluten-free and contains no trans fat. It is grown and imported from the tropic Islands of Fiji and has BEEN TESTED for quality-Kavalactone content, freshness, purity, & toxicity.
From one of our reviewer friend, Mr J Price.
"Prep: 40 grams root prepared traditionally with 400ml 120°F water.
Grind: Medium traditional grind. This kava kneads up nicely. Makes a darker brew but that's to be expected of waka. No strange smells.
Taste: Has the classic pungent waka taste with bitter peppery overtones and no lingering flavor after my chug session. This is definitely a multiple wash kava, as the first wash feels like you're kneading a bag of clay indicating more lactones left in the root. Made a thin to medium bodied kava which I had no trouble drinking.
Effects: The effects are what I would call a balanced Fijian leaning slightly heady. Slept well, and woke up this morning feeling great. At $44.99 a lb currently it's definitely worth the price. I would say the old root waka is a bit more powerful in terms of effects, but this one gets the job done all the same. No nausea, no excess dry skin. A good middle of the road noble kava for a good price. If you haven't tried Fiji Vanua Kava yet, I suggest giving them a shot".