What's new

Looking for something similar to KWK Fiji vula.

yepimonfire

Kava Enthusiast
Tried a half lb bag of it a few nights in a row and it's effects seemed to be perfect for me. Unfortunately, it's out of stock. I've ordered kavafied kava supreme and will have it this evening, how similar is it? Supposedly vula is a moderately heavy kava but to me it seemed like the perfect mixture of heady with the ability to completely eradicate anxiety.

Sent from my moto e5 play using Tapatalk

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Kavafied Supreme is a very good variety, you'll like it for sure. In my opinion, Kavafied Bati is quite similar to KWK Vula. Bati is also from Fiji, so maybe there are similar varieties mixed in.

Kavashua

Mmmm Kava
Kavafied Supreme is a very good variety, you'll like it for sure. In my opinion, Kavafied Bati is quite similar to KWK Vula. Bati is also from Fiji, so maybe there are similar varieties mixed in.
Good assessment, I’ve had similar experience with Bati and agree it’s close to Vula. The last few times I’ve had Supreme I also thought it was close to Vula just stronger on both ends of the spectrum. More heady and more heavy all in one. Typically Supreme lasted me a lot longer for this reason

kavamehameha

Magnum's 'awa drinking bird
Good assessment, I’ve had similar experience with Bati and agree it’s close to Vula. The last few times I’ve had Supreme I also thought it was close to Vula just stronger on both ends of the spectrum. More heady and more heavy all in one. Typically Supreme lasted me a lot longer for this reason
Just one Aluball of Supreme mixed with 400 ml warm water makes a grog which is a bit more on the headier side. At least that's my impression.

Last edited:

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
Just one Aluball of Supreme mixed with 400 ml warm water makes a grog which is a bit more on the headier side. At least that's my impression.
Interesting, I am going to try this next time I get some, I most always find myself on the super krunked end of the spectrum. It would be nice to experiment on the lighter side.