What's new

Lotion for Kava Skin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavafied

Kava Vendor

Finally a body lotion formulated for Kava drinkers to treat their Kava face and ashy skin. If you drink Kava a lot, you know that occasionally you will get a case of dermo. Our lotion uses a traditional island formula of oils from Noni, Breadfruit, and Mokihana to treat and soothe your skin.*

Be sure to lather up with this lotion the next time you drink Kava!

*This product is not intended to help you wake up on time for work after a long night of Kava drinking.

currentbun

Kavacidal Maniac
That sounds fab! Haven't had a problem with dermo (at least not yet) but I use all natural stuff on my face and body (i.e. coconut oil, sea buckthorn, jojoba) and wonder if your formula has moisturizing and other beneficial properties for non-inflicted skin. I know nothing about the oils you mentioned, but sounds exciting to me. (Yep, doesn't take much to make my day.)

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
This sounds perfect! I sometimes get dry skin on my hands and I can't stand the smell of the Amlactin. When is it going to be available?

KavaKitty

Meaow
I'm probably just gonna go ahead and buy this on the assumption that if something CAN happen to my skin, it WILL. Just put a couple bottles on reserve for me. ::evilgeniusz::

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
APRIL FOOLS LOL....but you're right maybe we should look into making this become a reality bc it is something that we all could use.
Taking note from the thread, the scent of AmLactin can put some people off...however, it's absolutely the superior product when it comes to kani kani. So the ideal lotion would be the amlactin recipe with a better fragrance(coconut). There could also be 1/2 strength options, cuz amlactin can sting like hell if you put it on too late.
Slap on a logo with a juicy kava plant and half coconut shell, call it Kani Kani Cream and you're good to go. ::happyshell::

verticity

I'm interested in things
APRIL FOOLS LOL....but you're right maybe we should look into making this become a reality bc it is something that we all could use.
You bastard! :ROFLMAO: I was looking forward to trying a natural alternative to Amlactin. Too subtle a prank! You should have gone with something like "We are developing a new paddle and rubber band attachment for the AluBall"

Status
Not open for further replies.