What's new

Love the Kava

Grogorio

Kava Curious
Awesome, thanks guys for the tips. So I gave the AluBall another try last night but I was only using one Aluball with 2tbs and it didn't really impress me. Just to cover the ball I have to put almost two cups of water and for 2tbs it was a pretty week grog. I shook it for about 2 or 3 minutes and did a 2nd wash. I did this again with fresh grind. When I was done, my stomach was so full of water. :confused: I think I need to definately buy a second ::aluball::

Krunkie McKrunkface

Kava Connoisseur
Awesome, thanks guys for the tips. So I gave the AluBall another try last night but I was only using one Aluball with 2tbs and it didn't really impress me. Just to cover the ball I have to put almost two cups of water and for 2tbs it was a pretty week grog. I shook it for about 2 or 3 minutes and did a 2nd wash. I did this again with fresh grind. When I was done, my stomach was so full of water. :confused: I think I need to definately buy a second ::aluball::
For one ball with 2 TBS grind I usually go with 300 ml for the first wash and 150 ml for the second, but that is nowhere near as efficient as using two balls with 2 TBS in each and doing 500ml on the first and 400 on the second. Well, actually it is, sort of, but the double ball is better, IMO.