What's new

Instant Kava Review Mahakea - Instant

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
The new line of GHK's instant kavas is absolutely amazing. After trying instant Mo'i I've decided to drink some instant Mahakea. I thought nothing can be as pleasant and strong as that Instant Mo'i. I was wrong. The new Instant Mahakea is one of the most beautiful kavas I've ever tried. It's one of the few products that actually makes me feel like I felt after a couple of cups of strong, fresh kava in one of Port Vila's nakamal. I am sitting on my balcony enjoying the sea view and feeling beautifully light in my head with the lightness slowly spreading around my tired body.

This kava is incredibly smooth and easy to drink. I am amazed.

But the really important thing is how potent this powder is. I've only had 20g (or so) and I feel as if I've had a couple of fresh kava shells in Vila. I would agree that it's a rather balanced kava, but its cerebral effects are particularly pronounced. My head is light, my vision a bit slow, my mind's relaxed. The body feels a bit heavy, but I am not sleepy, I am quite alert and able to fully enjoy these beautiful effects.

It's a fantastic product. You will not be disappointed. Thank you, Chris, it's been one of the best kava sessions I've had.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Random instant comment/question here: Would you do instant mahakea over micronized mahakea? I have some dry eyes and lips this week as I battle the RT. I am wondering about instant. If it packs such a punch, that means I would have to have much less in my system. This seems like it could elimnate side effects. Ironically, my gut is fine with micro.

D

Deleted User01

First off, I don't remember having dry lips and eyes while going thru RT. That is not part of RT. When there are allergies in the air, the kava does aggravate the eyes. The micro is stronger than instant but the instant is great in Kava Koolers. The less you drink, the less the symptoms.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Hm, I personally find Chris' instants to be a bit *stronger* per gram than micro. They are also easier to drink and you can use them to prepare *very* strong, but not unacceptably thick shells. GHK instants are excellent products. But to answer your question: I drink micro more often than instant because instant is a bit more expensive (even when I use a little bit less powder to get similar effects), but I generally think that instants are a bit more pleasant to drink.

Pacifico

Kava Enthusiast
Yeah, I am hoping it's only my allergies. Thanks for saying that it's not a part of RT. When you read about things like dermo as a new person, you just worry. Do you think that someone who only used instant would be completely losing out?