What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mahakea - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Perfection, the very essence of kava and all the beauty it's capable of bestowing upon us. To me there is no better Kava then Mahakea it is so multifaceted that it's perfect for anytime. It blends wonderfully with music, painting, creating anything really. I feel my soul open as the affects(effects I'm stupid.) clean me being, filling me with hope and light. Washing away the peccadilloes we experience in everyday life that can be draining and brings us down to our knees under the burden. This lifts us up this sustains us. I cant help but think of the lyric "I drink the honey that's inside your hive, you are the reason I stay alive." Trent Reznor.
Enough if that on to the look and taste. It has your general Hawaiian light colour which always promises happy goodness at the tip of your tablespoon. The taste is what was most unexpected, I swear to god it tastes like grape soda which made me giggle honesty very pleasant tasting Kava. I find micro tastes better to me than medium grind.
The effects are that of the immaculate krunkception, it hits on every level, thr pistons are pumping and I'm ready to go. For me perhaps the most euphoric I have had even though it's balanced the overall affects/effects make it feel so good almost too go. I'm smiling, it feels good to breath like every breath I'm taking makes me happy to believe alive. Very able to focus on thr moment with Mahakea. The body effects/affects are very pronounced, my muscles are relaxed, the sense of my chest being hugged are intact I'm ready to go. This would be best paired with going to a concert or spending times with friends. Very socializing and I want more. If you are need of some social lubrication this is your go to a staple in any kava stash.

Will correct errors later too busy rocking out, stick to uplifting music there is no sorrow here.

D

Deleted User01

It also blends wonderfully with Moi and Nene. I always add a little Mahakea to my Moi in the afternoon when I need a little stress relief or I just want to get
wacko. :confused: Aww, who am I kidding, I want to get wacko most of the time. :rolleyes: Life is too short for the hum-drum existence we call reality.
Nice descriptive review by the way! Don't be surprised if you get a "sausage box" from GHK for Christmas. ::frosty:: No, not that kind of sausage, the ones with little cheeses and stuff.

P.S. When you said grape soda, my first reaction was "What the heck did they put in his coolaid". But I looked at the Calendar and the 70s were over a long time ago.

Jerome

Kava Lover
It also blends wonderfully with Moi and Nene. I always add a little Mahakea to my Moi in the afternoon when I need a little stress relief or I just want to get
wacko. :confused: Aww, who am I kidding, I want to get wacko most of the time. :rolleyes: Life is too short for the hum-drum existence we call reality.
Nice descriptive review by the way! Don't be surprised if you get a "sausage box" from GHK for Christmas. ::frosty:: No, not that kind of sausage, the ones with little cheeses and stuff.

P.S. When you said grape soda, my first reaction was "What the heck did they put in his coolaid". But I looked at the Calendar and the 70s were over a long time ago.
Sausage box? My mind went way south...

D

Deleted User01

Sausage box? My mind went way south...
You know, the Hickory Farm Boxes. We used to send a few to our best customers and we called them "The Sausage Box". Hmm, maybe Freudian slip there. I best go talk to my shrink and get this worked out.

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast

I love summer sausage, cheese, and crackers so I hope he sends one or more kava ! Yeah I did a mix of the moi and Mahakea yesterday. It sent me to the moon I was so gone I didn't even have night time kava. I was talking into a friend and she asked if I took kava. I was like how can you tell? She said "you sound like you are stuck on slow motion." Potent potent stuff. I find that moi and Mahakea for me at least are party time kavas well mixed anyways. I keep trying to do a review on Nene micro but it keeps putting me to sleep. Lol I realize now that the mahakea tastes like grape drink if I leave it out over night which I have done the last few nights. I toss a bunch a blender drink half go to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory then have the rest the next day. If I drink it right as I make it, it almost has a chocolate taste.

Jerome

Kava Lover
My word association disorder has now inexorably linked Mahakea with sausage box.

Got to get me some of that sausage box kava!