What's new

Powdered Kava Review Malo Tonga

PurimGrogger

Because "Shell Silverstein" was already taken
cpReview
{"Grade":10,"Potency":10,"Mind":8,"Body":10,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"3","Preparation":"Traditional, and AluBall","Duration":"","SideEffects":"","Headline":"Favorite Tongan for Sure"}
A smooth tasting, potent and balanced Tongan kava, I'm very happy with this one.

Heady, floaty effects within a few minutes, followed within 10-20 minutes by really nice heavier body effects.

The heady effects were without (for me) any rough-edged raciness, which happens to some of us with Tongan root. Also, with this grind, I found the effects two-fold to three-fold stronger when prepared traditionally vs the Aluball. I know this is often the case but I noticed the difference to be more pronounced and noticeable than with other kavas, which may be in part due to the grind and texture of the root. Aluball could give you some daytime fun as you are wrapping up your work or studies, I imagine. Traditional could take you to a different place completely. The effects from traditional prep were also long lasting and dynamic. Hours, man. (y)

Five stars. Significant bang for the buck, too. Will definitely be re-ordering to rotate in with Vanuatuan grinds I usually prefer. This is definitely my favorite Tongan at the moment.

Last edited: