What's new

Mango Ono Kava - Great price for quality kava and customer service

babesugarbunny

Kava Enthusiast
I have been planning on writing a review about my experience with this Kava that I got delivered to Europe. But life have been very hectic so I have been forgetting about it multiple times.
Wanted to do a post on here so that this vendor is not unnoticed and come with a better review of the Mango Ono Kava when I have time.

My experience drinking this kava so far have only been positive. The taste is very good and smooth, something I have seen others say and I fully agree with that. I'm usually more into kava that is on the heavy side. Especially since it helps me sleep. But this is the more heady/balanced one that I have liked the most of the different types I have tried the past years. Uplifting but not too much so you will not feel anxious like one can do with some heady ones. It's not a kava I would drink before going to bed, because I am very sensitive so it makes it hard for me to sleep. Drinking it 4 hours before bedtime have been working great tho. The effects are long lasting and makes worries wash of your mind.

Next time I need to buy kava I will definitely buy from this vendor again. One of the best priced orders I have made over here in Europe, where the price can go pretty high with shipping. But this order was a lot better priced than buying from one of the European websites!