What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mapulehu

violet

Do all things with love
I really like this kava. It's not overpowering, and there is very much to be appreciated in its subtleties. The sedating qualities are very pleasant, I definitely had a dreamy groove going after drinking it.

For anyone looking for a kava to relieve social anxiety, I would recommend this one before all others. Not only was this kava better for me at relieving social anxiety, it did so very, very well. I look forward to being able to keep some of this on hand.

Last edited by a moderator:

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks for the great review violet. I noticed I had incorrectly categorized this product. Fixed the category, now seems like it's correct.

Monkava'd

A spoonful of sugar makes the Awa' go down.
Additional Review Comments

I really like this kava. It's not overpowering, and there is very much to be appreciated in its subtleties. The sedating qualities are very pleasant, I definitely had a dreamy groove going after drinking it.

For anyone looking for a kava to relieve social anxiety, I would recommend this one before all others. Not only was this kava better for me at relieving social anxiety, it did so very, very well. I look forward to being able to keep some of this on hand.
Darn all of you with that high horsed "micronized"....well you just watch soon and very soon I will at least be the benificiary of the new boroguru Chris has received! :arghh::p

Hahaha but really that sounds like my cup'o tea violet :D:hungry: and I hope too also bask in some lovely micronized with no pre-requisite of preperation someday soon. :)

ApéroNoble

The d'Artagnan forum 4th Kavateer

I couldn't have put it better violet. It is indeed a delicate but profound kava it is almost too smooth - perfetto!!!