What's new

Melmomelo From Pacific Santo Limited

Aloha All,

I recently had the pleasure of trying Pacific Santo Kava’s MeloMelo, and let me tell you, it’s an experience worth sharing! It was my first time trying melomelo. The only Vanuatu Kava I tried was Borogu. Don't worry I ordered Borogu from PLS and will write a separate review.

From the moment I opened the package, I was greeted with a fresh, earthy aroma that instantly set the mood for relaxation. It was different from the smell of other Kava(I'm not saying other Kavas smell bad, but different).

What really stood out to me was the taste of Kava and how smooth it was. What you can smell is what you taste. It is a one-heady Kava!! I've tried a few other heady kavas from Tonga and Fiji. This one hits differently. My friend(Fijian/Tongan) who tried melomelo with me said he felt like his ancestors were talking to him

The more you drink, the effects shift to the heavy side. I felt my body Melo when I stood up to use the bathroom.

If you’re looking for one good heady, give Santo Kava’s melomelo Kava a try. You won’t regret it—trust me, your mind and body will thank you!

If you're in the US or Canada, contact Dominick via [email protected]
that’s how I got mine.

A Hui Hou

Attachments