What's new

Powdered Kava Review Melo Melo / - Daily Break -

Pzk

Kava Enthusiast
cpReview
{"Grade":8,"Potency":10,"Mind":6,"Body":8,"Anxiety":10,"Sedative":8,"Taste":"-3","Preparation":"Blender, different settings tested. Cold water, as well as warm and hot. ","Duration":"Long","SideEffects":"Few","Headline":""}
So I am proud to be able to do the first review here.

I had a couple of Melo Melo sources within EU the last years. Perhaps it is my state of mind, that differs sometimes, so the effects differ. But I have to recognize again and again, that this Melo Melo, to me, is the strongest regarding potency and best effects.

I don't know, as a single cultivar how all sources can differ in quality. So please take this opinion with a grain of salt.

As I already found out due to discussions in this forum, is, that some Kava cultivars are heavy for me, that aren't heavy for most people.

To me this Melo Melo is a heavy kava, very heavy, but leaving space to do creative things if you don't overdo. (similar regarding "Mighty roots", where people say it isn't that heavy, which to me is a knock out)

It has a very special quality I can't find with other cultivars. And those qualities aren't as present in other Melo Melo sources (but they have their own other qualities).

To me it is the one kava, that is very close to the calming effects of benzodiazepines, and also seems to serve those people very well, that want to be "close to alcohol" effect.

Normally, from two other sources, I know "Melo Melo" a bit more "empty" in the brain, hard to describe. A bit more "calm", more subtle.

This Melo Melo here has this "calmness" to the mind also, but not subtle.

To me a very special Kava and I wrote and recorded a lot of songs with this Kava. For my creative part, until now, the best kava that gives me a nice effect, while still being able to go with the flow and do things. As well as it can help very well to sleep.

Edit: Got a new shipment, don't know if it is me, or the Melo batch differs now... have to try a bit more often.

Last edited: