What's new

Meshes intro/rambling/semi-pointless story

Mesh

Kava Curious
Hello everyone,

I discovered kava about a month ago and was absolutely blown away! Not only by its affects on my previously unknown anxiety, but the bodily warmth I felt that could only be described as a feeling of loving embrace. Anyway, before I start to sound too crazy (lol). The reason I say previously unknown anxiety, is throughout all of my childhood and even up into my early adult years I experienced extreme shyness and anxiety from even the most simple of interactions with people. Up until relatively recently, I thought that it was normal and that it was something everyone experienced on the same level that I did. Until I found mountain biking and weights, I coped with it. I worked my way up to riding up mountains and lifting weights often. And let me tell you, mountain biking up the side of a mountain (who woulda thought? haha) although its a total ass kicker, will absolutely blow away any anxiety. Anyway, back on track here. Fast forward a few years, I discover kava. I now find that, if I don't feel like biking up a mountain I can take a little kava and I'm set!

Looking forward to meeting and sharing info with everyone. And thanks for reading folks!

Mesh

Mesh

Kava Curious
Thanks guys. And glad I could help ya out Deleted User haha. However, If you ever get the urge to get into the best shape of your life, definitely start riding bikes up mountains.. (y)

HeadHodge

Bula To Eternity
Thanks guys. And glad I could help ya out Deleted User haha. However, If you ever get the urge to get into the best shape of your life, definitely start riding bikes up mountains.. (y)
I'm "anxious" to try that!! :)