What's new

MMH <-> PK <-> MW <-> HKC-2day

sɥɐʞɐs

Avg. Dosage: 8 Tbsp. (58g)
Review Maestro
Preliminary test of Maui Medicinal Herbs Kava powder, Paradise Kava Van. Laterals (noble reference),
Mystery Waka (fluctuates noble to adulterated), HKC "Hiwa" that was actually tudei (tudei for reference).
IMG_2143.JPG
IMG_2144.JPG

They all look pretty good next to the HKC stuff, the Mystery Waka looks like it could hint of mild adulteration,
Pardise Kava looks the best, Maui Medicinal Herbs looks to be noble as well.

verticity

I'm interested in things
The third from the left (mystery waka) does look adulterated (although it is hard to tell for sure from a photo). The "Hiwa" looks like wichmannii--probably due to the high absorbance/saturation of the aerial parts

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
from talking about cigars and how they smoke :rolleyes:
I do believe some Kavas' drink smooth with light heady euphoria, and some drink XYX (mix and match kavalactone effects with personal body type)

Paradise Kava

Honolulu, HI
Kava Vendor
Well, cigars.....I was thinking more like this pic. Here we are drinking fresh pulp ( my T shirt has bright white patches from freshly harvested 'awa)
In the attached pic, the older gentleman in the picture is a mentor and friend I have been lucky enough to have, and the singular influence of my being in this Kava Industry. My story's here about this time, this amazing time in my life, if anyone wants to know :barefoot:

A giant of a man, Tender as a child, Loving, Open hearted and Always welcoming all who came to his Kava bar, including yours truly who ended up living on his property behind the Kava Bar, and learning from him.

He is Uncle Robert Keli'ihoomalu. this is the sweet video of him filmed days after he lost his young son Puna ( a dear friend who died in front of us, at the kava bar one late evening)

But anyway, Listen to his heart....in this video...
He had just lost his boy.. and listen to how he deals with this tragedy, This may help you see the stature of the man. Bear in mind he's on crutches at this point, and is doing the hula in his chair, at his child's funeral party.

This sweet man passed away this march and I miss him still.

Yours Truly,
Adil Ghiasi

Attachments

Last edited:

Zac Imiola (Herbalist)

Kava Connoisseur
I want more info @Paradise Kava
I can't watch the video right now cause of data issues. But I feel for your story alot. I know exactly what you mean when you describe this man. He truly sounds like he radiated Being itself and that's a beautifull thing to know someone like that. You should write me a book of your time with him. :)