What's new

Instant Kava Review Mo’i - Instant

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Many people use instant kava as a nice bonus after their regular kava sessions. Some use instants when they want to create some sweet cocktail. Others think their smooth taste and mild effects are a good combination for absolute beginners. Few of us, seasoned kava drinkers, would go for a full instant kava session as we tend to think that instants are generally too expensive and too mild..

Wait until you try this Mo'i. I tried a little bit of it a couple of days ago just to see what it's like. I already had prepared a bowl of regular kava and wanted to just have half a cup of instant. I took a few quick sips and suddenly felt a powerful wave of euphoria mixed with relaxation. I couldn't believe how potent this thing was and decided to have a full instant kava session. Last night I mixed 25g of the instant powder with 3 cups of cold water. I stirred it well and took one big shell. The taste was super mild and the texture was velvet smooth. The smell was surprisingly pleasant. Just a few seconds after the first shell I started experiencing the first, very, very heady effects: a little bit of spinning, ringing, and euphoria. I quickly took another shell. My mind relaxed, the head was still spinning. I started getting double vision. I waited for 10-20 minutes and just when I started feeling that my body was slowly melting, I took another shell. My mind became fully relaxed, but at the same time very clear and focused. My head was still spinning and I continued to experience (mild) double vision, but the feeling of serenity started slowly dripping from my head down to the other parts of my body. All the stress and floods of random thoughts were gone. I smiled and started thinking slowly about a few important matters that I couldn't concentrate enough on before.

Generally, this is a solid day-time kava that, with just a few extra grams, can easily be turned into a party-type or "relaxed evening" type experience.

It was an amazingly pleasant, predominately heady experience.This kava's potency, mild taste and convenience make it one of the very best I've tried. Highly recommended.

D

Deleted User01

And there is the review I have been waiting for. Thanks Henry. There are so many things going on that I will have to wait till next week to order it and I may have to break the bank to make sure I get enough. Because don't ya know, I'm a daytimer.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
I've just had a very potent shell of this kava (apx 10g of instant powder in one large shell). It's absolutely amazing. Both in terms of potency/effects and smoothness.

TheKavaSociety

New Zealand
Kava Vendor
Yea. Both instant maha and instant mo'i are my favourite kava products. I cannot decide which one I like more. They are a bit different, but equally powerful and easy to drink. :)

D

Deleted User01

The mahakea is heavier for sure. I like mahakea as a weekend Kava. 'Cause on the weekend, I ain't doing rocket science and I don't care if my brain goes to LaLa Land.