What's new

Micronized Kava Review Mo’i - Micronized

nickbroken

Kava Enthusiast
Crisp, clear, ethereal.
This is honestly my first heady kava, I've tended to keep company with heavy ones for my misunderstanding of heady kava effects. All I can say is wow, forgive me kava Gods for I have sinned! In the name of the 'awa, the yaqona, and the Malok Amen! Baptize me in a river of grog so I can change my heathenous ways and walk on the path of the righteous! Ok now that that's done let's get down to business.
This stuff is light, I mean I don't taste much of anything which works for me because I just toss it in water, shake rattle roll and consume. It has that familiar kava scent that whispers in your ear " psst hey can I borrow $20?" I mean this stuff just makes you want to throw money at the quality is just superb its just so clean, like fresh linen. That is something in general I have noticed with Hawaiian kava vs Vanuatu as the effects are so much much more crisp, even the heavy ones. At no point do you ever feel out of it. You are always there full of focus and peace, chatty snd happy. I'm literally talking to myself as I write this. The music is blasting and in-between paragraphs I do the worm.
*Worm*
This stuff really brings out the beauty in environment around you, the body effects are almost non existent maybe a slight tingle through my legs but otherwise not much. This would be a wonderful kava to go on a long hike and just to appreciate the world around you. Or maybe camping, sitting around a fire out in the middle of nowhere with close friends laughing and talking about all the nonsensical things that make us who are. This is very upbeat I can't listen to any negative music it just doesn't mesh well with the feelings reverberating in my skull. Very uplifting, I feel good, this has wonderful antidepressant qualities. I was honestly a bit down today because it's Thanksgiving and I am alone minus all the women who fawn over me and there are many. I woke up down missing my friends and family, but after after a few shells I am great, I'm positive about the future and ready to embrace whatever happens there is a smile on my face a mile wide and all I want is more.
*Worm*
This is a daytime ava for sure, don't take it at night or you will be up all night doing all kinds of nefarious acts. Do yourself a favour grab this micro its amazing, its better than anything I or anyone else is capable of describing....wait no don't buy it. It's mine! My precioussss.

D

Deleted User01

I always have that in stock. Happy Thanksgiving Guys! I hope all your teams won and I hope all your teams were the Dallas Cowboys. :D