What's new

Moi and Mahakea Medium Grind In Stock

DrJknows

Kava Curious
Hi everyone, I wanted to take this time to let you all know that I have the Moi and Mahakea back in stock now, you can find it here----GHK Medium Grind Kava
I hope you all are having a wonderful day, stay safe.
Aloha.

Chris
The Mahakea is here (& remains my favorite trad grind!) & the mo'i is on the way. Any word on medium grind nene? That's I'm low on..

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
Just ordered some more Moi recently, and as usual, great taste and quality! I'm not certain, but it seems that either my tolerance is going up, or this batch may have a like less kavalactones than the last harvest (I'm using 1.5x the usual amount for me and still not reaching the effects of the last batch at 1x my usual). I know it can vary so that's fine. Going to go up to 2 tbsp/8 fl. oz. of water next brew and see how that goes

Jacob Bula

Nobody
Just ordered some more Moi recently, and as usual, great taste and quality! I'm not certain, but it seems that either my tolerance is going up, or this batch may have a like less kavalactones than the last harvest (I'm using 1.5x the usual amount for me and still not reaching the effects of the last batch at 1x my usual). I know it can vary so that's fine. Going to go up to 2 tbsp/8 fl. oz. of water next brew and see how that goes
I need 4-6 tbsp to feel any kava. Don't be shy! Disclaimer: I have not have Moi yet. :p

But that was true with me for Stone and Nambawan.

fueledbykava

Kava enthusiast
I need 4-6 tbsp to feel any kava. Don't be shy! Disclaimer: I have not have Moi yet. :p

But that was true with me for Stone and Nambawan.
Wow, really, for Nambawan? I've heard from multiple members that that's one of the strongest varieties thus far! You must have an insane tolerance!

edit: I've found that 70g of Moi and about 1 liter of water seems to be a good session for me with the latest harvest :)