What's new

Mo'i so far (not a proper review, just some humor)

KavaCat

Meow.
So, perhaps some of you who read my thread a while back regarding instants were aware, that I was going to compare Mo'i medium grind, to the Mo'i instant, both fro GHK. So far, I've had two sessions on the medium grind, and one instant. I... well, it's been like this, so far, every time:

It begins like this. "This kava is great!"

And then suddenly at some point I begin feeling like "...."

And by the end of it, going, "I think I've had too much." Even when I had the instant, I decided to make half as much as I usually have. (I couldn't find a cat in a wind tunnel. I tried... lol.)

I haven't gotten the right amount yet, so I can't really review, but I thought I would report that it's a WIP. I may end up having to use as little as 2 tbsp of it (med. grind of course) just so that I'm not completely wiped by the experience.

Last edited:
D

Deleted User01

Barkeep, I'll have what she's having. Wait, make that a double! :hungry:

KavaCat

Meow.
Poop, I think that middle image doesn't allow uh... what do you call it when you embed one from somewhere else?
Let me fix dat.

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Not quit a teach a turkey to make kava thread. But its got potential. My favorite threads are the funny ones. I guess Kava and humor, go hand in hand, in my head. Love the cat eyes going WTF? But I was just wondering, does your living room look like this?
cats.jpg
Just kidding. Much love. Roaddog....

KavaCat

Meow.
Not quit a teach a turkey to make kava thread. But its got potential. My favorite threads are the funny ones. I guess Kava and humor, go hand in hand, in my head. Love the cat eyes going WTF? But I was just wondering, does your living room look like this? View attachment 1205 Just kidding. Much love. Roaddog....
Haha! No, no. As much as I like cats, I would never keep more than two cats in the same house. Well, maybe, but it would have to be a really big house. Cats need little chunks of "territory" to be happy. The more cats you put into one space, the more likely they are to fight and pee on everything you know and love.

I've fed tons of outdoor cats, though. Sometimes it's really hard for me, because people will throw out the sweetest cats I have ever seen, and then they show up at my door, wanting to be inside, because they have no idea how to be outside. And I have to tell them no. :( I think a lot of cats actually get thrown out because they want too much affection. So many outdoor cats I've seen, that just never, ever want you to stop petting them. Worse than dogs!

Last edited:

Roaddog

Kava Who?
Haha! No, no. As much as I like cats, I would never keep more than two cats in the same house. Well, maybe, but it would have to be a really big house. Cats need little chunks of "territory" to be happy. The more cats you put into one space, the more likely they are to fight and pee on everything you know and love.

I've fed tons of outdoor cats, though. Sometimes it's really hard for me, because people will throw out the sweetest cats I have ever seen, and then they show up at my door, wanting to be inside, because they have no idea how to be outside. And I have to tell them no. :( I think a lot of cats actually get thrown out because they want too much affection. So many outdoor cats I've seen, that just never, ever want you to stop petting them. Worse than dogs!
Very true, my wife is a vet student. So we have 1 indoor cat. And a bunch of out door, that were indoor cats, my wife has been feeding. Because they were abandoned by our crazy cat neighbor who just ran off and left them. So naturally we wont stand to see an animal suffer. So she feeds them. But they are not allowed to let them inside. Although they shoot for the door every chance they get. I think I went on a rant on here a couple months ago, because I had to shoot two cats that where too sick, and had broken legs. They were in sever pain. So we had to put them down. That was hard. Also pissed me off at the crazy cat lady who abandoned all these animals. Probably half of them inbreed. Much love. Roaddog....