What's new

Fresh Kava Root Mo'i

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
This kava reminds me of a wonderful experience I had early in my kava drinking journey from Chris, sorry @Pu'u O Hoku Ranch, I keep referencing GHK's kava because they are so similar, lol but yours tastes better. It does have some differences besides the obvious differences in the final product. This Mo'i feels more rounded, with a very calming effect and self reflective vibe, it was quite interesting. It still has that lovely slap in the face of euphoria, followed by the mellow vibe, It motivated to tackle some stuff around the house. Really all the excellence I associate with this kava.

20201022_123718.jpg

kilakila

Kava keeps me going.
This one looks like tomorrows kava for me! Usually Mo'i by itself is way too anxiety inducing unless I absolutely need some energetic motivation and can channel the anxiety in that direction. I have tomorrow and Monday as my weekend so hopefully I can accomplish some stuff that absolutely has to be done and then relax!

Groggy

Kava aficionado
Admin
I had another 1/2 lbs today and it was a mid afternoon session, first wash with some cheeses and that wonderful honey was the perfect snack to compliment this kava, I drifted off into the best nap I've had in a long time. Now a bit later, I am enjoying the second wash, I find myself making relatively stronger shells but only drinking a small amount over several hours. With a few exceptions in mediums, it's going to be next to impossible to (I hate to put it like this) go backwards.